About BevTrac Quality LLC
Our mission is to deliver practical, timely, innovative, and comprehensive quality services and solutions to the wine industry thereby allowing our client’s to produce the best quality product at the least cost, the highest efficiency, and highest safety.
1. Provide exceptional customer service.
2. Provide clients with the ability to produce high quality wines through effective and innovative quality services and solutions.
3. Empower wine producers to be leaders in quality, process, and technological innovation.
4. Provide real-time, high quality, and competitively-priced laboratory results.
In 2007, Robert cofounded BevTrac to meet several needs identified in the wine industry:
1. Sanitation assessment and program development services.
2. Quality assurance and quality control services (cGMP, HACCP, GLP).
3. Real-time and competitively-priced laboratory results.
The company has successfully provided quality assessments to over one hundred wineries on the West Coast of the United States. Robert is regarded as one of the leading experts in wine microbiology and winery sanitation and has written trade journal articles on these topics. During the course of his wine industry career, Robert has developed an extensive array of expertise: project management; laboratory management; analytical and microbiological testing of wine; auditing and development of winery sanitation programs; microbiological troubleshooting and remediation; development and auditing of quality management systems (HACCP, GMP, ISO 9001); haloanisole assessments and remediation solutions; and training/education of groups on topics related to winery technical services.
Meet The Owner
BevTrac Mobile Quality Systems LLC was cofounded and is owned by Robert Tracy. Robert has over 20 years of technical services experience in the wine industry. He started his career in the winery industry with E. & J. Gallo Winery in Healdsburg, CA. Over the course of seven years, he held positions of increasing responsibility including Microbiologist and Quality/Laboratory Manager. During his tenure at the winery, he was project lead on several important initiatives including development and implementation of several winery-wide programs: microbiology, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), sanitation, and quality systems.
Over 20 years of wine laboratory and winery quality systems implementation and optimization experience (sanitation, GMP, HACCP, and ISO 9001).
Almost 30 years of laboratory experience (microbiology, chemistry, molecular biology, and biochemistry).
Proven project management skills.